Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sunday Savings

COLORADO TIPS ON DRUGSTORE, GROCERY AND COUPON SAVINGS
Readers, I must apologize that I haven't been doing many Colorado getaway posts. I have a huge backlog of things to write about, but somehow never get around to it lately. Could there be some correlation between my less-frequent posts and the fact that I went back to work around the same time??? And, became a Denver Examiner?

The working thing has also gotten in the way of my acquiring all the freebies possible. As you can see in the photo, even less this week than last. But still good stuff.

I did have fun giving some of my freebie stockpile to my college-aged nephew today. He walked away with a razor, toothpaste, toothbrush, shampoo, conditioner, mouthwash and probably a few other things I can't recall now. That saved him at least $20 on stuff he would have bought and I had on hand for FREE.

Anyway, I suppose I am rambling as I'm not too inspired by today's ads. Here's what there is to note:
King Soopers - It's $5 off instantly when you buy 10 items time yet again. A bit of a pain, but there are some deals like $.49 Gatorade, Swiss Miss hot chocolate, Bumble Bee tuna and Halls or Ricola cough drops. For $.99 you can get SunnyD, Land O Lakes butter spread, Cheez-Its and a lint roller. Be sure to check for coupons to get additional savings. For example, there is a $1 off 2 Land O Lakes coupon from the Oct. 18 SmartSource insert, so you could get two spreads for $.98 total!
Rite Aid - Single Check Rebate deals are: FREE Nova Max and Accu-Chek blood glucose monitors, $.75 Crest products with coupon from today's Proctor & Gamble insert, FREE Oral-B CrossAction power toothbrush with coupon from today's P & G insert. You can also get Kashi Go Lean cereal for $.49 with in ad coupon and this printable, and a variety of Gilette disposable razors for $2.99-$3.99 with in-ad coupon and the coupon from today's P & G insert.

Find what coupons are out there through my coupon spreadsheet. The first tab (view in Excel) shows today's coupons; the second features all coupons since Sept. 20. I'm also adding a spreadsheet with printable coupons. There do have print limits, but are some coupons remain active all month or longer so it is worth taking a look.
What other sources do you use for coupons? Please leave a comment to let us know!

No comments:

Post a Comment